RESERVATIONS AND BOOKINGS ARE ACCEPTED AS DETAILED ON THE BOOKING FORM AND IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE FOLLOWING
( Full TERMS & CONDITIONS are available upon request)
1. Reservations will be made upon receipt of a non-returnable deposit of one
third (rounded up to the nearest £) of the total cost of the holiday, including
fuel supplement, where applicable, together with a booking form signed by
the applicant (minimum age 18 years), who signs on behalf of all members
of the party, ( The Holidaymaker) who will ocupy the property known as
'The Dairy, Draycott' during the period booked.
We regret that we cannot accept payment by credit card, however payment
by cheque or direct bank transfer is acceptable.
2. Payment of the balance of the total cost of the holiday is due eight weeks
before the commencement. Failure to ensure that the balance reaches us by
this date may result in cancellation of the holiday.
3. Lettings commence at 3pm on the first day of the tenancy and terminate at
10am on the day of departure, unless notified otherwise.
4. The number of persons occupying the holiday property must not exceed the
number indicated on the booking form.
5. If through personal circumstances, you find it necessary to cancel your
holiday, this contract is binding and you will still be liable for the cost of
the holiday. You are, therfore, strongly advised to take out
Holiday Cancellation Insurance to cover this eventuality.
6. In the event that you find it necessary to cancel your holiday and you either
have no insurance or the requisite policy conditions are not met, you must
still pay the full cost of the holiday. We shall make every effort to re-let the
property for the period booked. If we are succesful in re-letting the property
we shall make a refund of the monies paid, less the one-third deposit.
Should the property remain un-let for the booked period then you remain
liable for the full cost of the holiday.
7. No pets may be permitted to occupy the property at any time. This does not,
however, constitute a guarantee that no animals have entered the property.
Please contact us by e-mail -